You have taken an active step to increasing your health and wellness.
We start the Press Reset Mini-Program on Monday, November 28, 2022.
Please watch your inbox for a ‘next step’ email.
If you don’t see this in the next hour, please check your junk mail folder and add email@example.com to your email whitelist so that out don’t miss anything.
Supercharge your Press Reset Mini-Program with the
5 Day Clean Eating Kickstart Program!
When you sign up for this Kickstart, you get:
- My 25-page e-guide loaded with tips for clean eating & a healthy mindset
- 16 delicious, easy to prepare recipes you and your family will LOVE
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store
- A 5-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you don’t have to wonder what to prepare
- My Daily Clean Eating AND Clean Eating On the Go Checklists, to print out and post on the fridge or in the office so you can stay on track!
Normally $44, Special Pricing $11!!
If you use Gmail…
Please follow these quick steps to make sure emails from Holistic Wellness and Health land directly in your primary inbox.
If our emails are ending up in your Gmail spam folder, simply click on the email and then click the button above labeled ‘Not Spam.’ This should add our email to your whitelist in Gmail.
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam:
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain makeadifferencemakealiving.com
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
If you use Hotmail…
Check the Junk folder: if email from a sender you want to whitelist is in this folder, click Show Content to view the body of the email, then click Mark as Safe. The Sender will now be added to your list of Safe senders. Alternately, you can manually add to your Safe List by clicking Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen, then in the body of the page under Junk e-mail click the link Safe and blocked senders. From there, click the link Safe senders and enter the email address you want to whitelist, then click Add to list.
If you use Yahoo mail…
Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder. If you see email from someone you want to add to your whitelist, highlight it and click Not Spam.